Written by Administrator
Monday, 11 August 2008 07:42
The aim of our tracking game is to have some fun with GPS and modern communication technology. We will try to make it enjoyable, with outdoor activities (including chasing our targets in popular shopping malls and in the middle of the Jungle) and we will practice our skilsl using maps, geographical coordinates and directions.
We will apply different levels of difficulty so that novices to this technology as well as more experienced users can take part in our game.
Our game will have four forms:
You will need to locate us tracking on www.gpsgate.com. It is an easy to play game where players must look for a stationary target. The difficulty level will be increased by delaying the announcement of the area where the game will be taking place. Then all you have to do is :
1. locate us on www.gpsgate.com on your FREE account
2. Physically find us and introduce yourself.
3. You will receive a game coupon with which players can enter our Prize Draw.
This game will be slightly more difficult than the last. We are going to be on the move. We could walk, drive a car or ride a bike. We could be in the jungle or in downtown Bangkok. As above, the difficulty level will be increased by delaying the announcement of where the game will be taking place and increasing speed and direction of travle. Then all you have to do is:
1. Locate us on www.gpsgate.com on your free account
2. Physically spot us and record Code of the Game which we are going to announce before each game (it could be registration plate numbers, numbers displayed on windshield of our car or name / code printed on jacket or T-shirt.)
3. Send SMS with the Game Code along with your e-mail address and you will take part in Prize Draw.
All throughout the game you can participate by simply sitting in front of your computer. We will ask you to NAME OF THE PLACE where I am going to be at a specific time on the day of the Game. You will need a good knowledge of the area or to have access to a good map which features plenty of Points of Interest. For example I could go to coffee shop and I would like you to name the shop. It could be a restaurant, bar or maybe a jeans shop.
The difficulties level could be increased by choosing a location not very covered very well by local maps or by reducing the time I am going to be there.
Then all you have to do is:
1. locate us on www.gpsgate.com on your free account
2. Send a SMS with the NAME of the place I am at the time of the GAME along with your e-mail address and you will be able to take part in our Prize Draw
We are going to try to locate the most active members of EagleGPS Thailand public group on www.gpsgate.com
You don’t need to do much. Just be active on the line in the group and we will find YOU. There will be a prize if you are the one we find!.
- ALLWAYS LOOK FOR THE LOGO “TRACK THE PRIZE”
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 May 2009 20:38